Frequently asked questions about Casebook Connect.
- How do I return the physical book when my rental period is over?
- How do I rent a Connected Casebook?
- What comes with my Connected Casebook order when I choose the rental option?
- What do I do if I have a problem with my rental order?
- Where do I find my access code for CasebookConnect.com when I choose the rental option?
- How do I track my order status and shipment of the physical casebook when I choose the rental option?
- What Are Additional Book Resources?
- What browsers and devices are compatible with CasebookConnect.com?
- How do I print Connected Casebook chapters with my notes and highlights shown?
- Where do I find my access code for CasebookConnect.com?
- How do I register on CasebookConnect.com?
- Can I use my Aspenlaw.com or BarristerBooks.com account to login to CasebookConnect.com?
- Used or Invalid Resources Access Codes
- What do I do if my scratch-off access card is unreadable?
- What do I do if my access code didn’t work?
- What do I do if I can’t register?
- What do I do if I can’t login?
- What do I do if my book doesn’t appear in my account?