If you are having trouble logging into CasebookConnect.com, please try the following:
- Verify that you have already registered on CasebookConnect.com. If you have not registered, you will see an error message that we do not recognize your account information. To register, enter an access code on the home page and click the “REGISTER” button.
- Note that your Aspenlaw.com account will not work on CasebookConnect.com. You must create a separate account for CasebookConnect.com.
- If you registered with Facebook, you will also need to log in with Facebook. If you registered directly on CasebookConnect.com, you will need to log in with the email address and password fields. You may not register on Facebook then log in directly with your email address and vice versa.
- Ensure that you are using a supported browser:
- Mozilla Firefox for Windows PC
- Chrome for Windows PC
- Internet Explorer 10, and 11 for Windows PC
- Safari for Mac
- Internet Explorer for Mac
- Safari for iPad
- Chrome for Android Tablets
- Try holding Shift while refreshing the webpage (or clear your cache) before trying to log in again.
- If you are stuck on the verify email step, check your inbox and junk folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link in the email then log in.
Still having trouble?
- Contact us at email@example.com with your name, email address, access code and a description of the login problem you are experiencing.